October 3, 201411 yr Life would be so much easier if you were to include TIME ZONE signatures. It aint like I'm asking you to do the 24 hour thingy...7 pm = 19:00 o'clock a roony . I am Central Time, aren't you ? see, already I am suspicious. I will be working on Greenwich Mean Time for cocktails today. Not in the mood for Cava and going out to purchase a bottle of Cognac to have in Cafe. Call me when you need me. :) Tracey can work with GMT too ! Bottoms Up. Love, S
October 4, 201411 yr Did anyone go to chat? i miss you guys... sigh... im trying to hard to get here more...
October 4, 201411 yr I had my first chat yesterday afternoon with Tracey and Chrispy....I loved it..... Never done it before but defo will be doing it more often....it's fun.... Thankd guys xxxxx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.