September 17, 201412 yr https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10150117648442761 I dont know how to post the video directly to here from Facebook but this is a cool clip from 1906 interesting to see the randomness of the people walking, driving and riding on the horse drawn carriages.
September 17, 201412 yr https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10150117648442761 I dont know how to post the video directly to here from Facebook but this is a cool clip from 1906 interesting to see the randomness of the people walking, driving and riding on the horse drawn carriages. that was very cool...thanks for sharing!
September 17, 201412 yr yep straight down Market ? Street before the 1906 quake. The Ferry building straight ahead. Beautiful city was crushed and burned that year. Thanks for the link. There are some of London around this time in the public domain, I will hunt them up. I think a Liverpool, too that Doreen would love. Love this stuff. S found London 1905 And Liverpool Docks in the 1950's
September 17, 201412 yr Oh these are fabulous....I loved them.... When I see old photos of Liverpool,some places are still there....but when you see the changes....wow.... Thanks guys....
September 17, 201412 yr Hey Frez...thanks for the thread !! here is a public domain site for many things....it is a beautiful library to go through. https://archive.org/details/movies and another archive //archive.org/details/prelinger
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.