Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My car won't start...

Featured Replies

...again. Ugh only had it like three years guess I need a new battery. Shouldn't have went home on my lunch break though because I'm supposed to be back at work UGHHHHHH ))@:&:&:$/&

That is THE WORST feeling. At least you are stranded at home, not in a cold parking lot at night like me last year.

 

 

You got AAA? They'll bring you a new battery and install right at your house.

sorry   wish i could  help   

On no Rachael!!! I don't know what to suggest !

Get a boost if you can.  I'm sure someone will be willing to help you boost your car.

 

Is anything happening when you turn the key?  Or is it just dead?

aww nooo, can you knock at your neightbours and get a jump start?

kick it-

then swear at it

 

 

fixes most things

Bakon's on the money, my man is a mechanic and whacks crap on his car quite frequently  :rolleyes:   

How did you get on? Did you get back to work in the end? Is your car back in action?

  • Author

Haha bakon I did kick it and swear. That's what I do with anything that stops working. Didn't work. On my way to get battery tested

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.