Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomorrow's the day

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thank you very much @intoxicated yoda, @Doreensfree and @Mac#23 for your positive welcomes! I'm actually vaping again, today, but because I wanted to! The book I'm reading makes so much sense to me that I wanted to do it as reccomended by the author (doing the exercises whilst vaping). I'd only quit for a few hours, when I began to have realisations from what I'd been reading and decided it would be more constructive to experience the exercises first hand, rather than from memories. It's different for everyone, but for me I now trust this method so wish to do it fully.

 

Anyway, thank you again and I can assure you I'm going to reset my ticker in the near future--I've never wanted anything so much, if I'm honest!

Thank you, @Doreensfree & @Mac#23!

 

After a bit of a bumpy ride first half of the day, the second have has been a lot smoother. I hope to be over the worst, at least when it comes to detoxifying as I've only had one since early Thursday evening. Feels like I'm getting control over the withdrawal pangs now. So far it's the most promising quit I've had, which I'm really happy about!

Thanks for the update, @feeling_patchy. Vaping to stop vaping? Hmm. 🤔 But as long as the end result is quitting, then good on you. Every quit that sticks is a great quit, no matter how you get there. So I'm glad you have a method you have confidence in. Keep us posted, and stay focused on your ultimate goal of putting your vapes where they belong forever - in that puppy poo bag!!   💩 🙂   

  • Author

Thank you @DenaliBlues 😅 I actually read after I'd put the patch on the author reccomended to carry on till I'd read it all! Given it had only been a few hours, and I found switching to the patch so easy, I thought why not! And yes, they're going to end up where they belong very soon! 🐩💩🚬

  • 2 months later...

Lots of great information and people to help with your quiting struggles here on the train.

Never thought I could quit and while still early, I have a building confidence every day that it will be my forever quit. 

All the best to you @Albert Astillero

Edited by overcome

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.