Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hola!

Featured Replies

Hi, Tracey!  Glad your bag was recovered and that you are having a blast!!

  • Author

Sand and Sun cream it's the worse thing in the world I tell you I feel sand blasted by black and Decker

 

Sticking to the pool instead but Mr motivator the entertainment guy keeps trying to get me to do shooting archery and today water polo I don't think he understands when I say mate the most strenuous thing I want to be doing in this heat ie either sipping on the good stuff or applying Sun cream, my sarcasm is lost on the poor fellow lol

 

I did go for a two hour walk after dinner last night only to be seduced into a restaurant for tapas and wine oh well when in Rome lol

 

Glad to report red bits going brown I use factor 30 but it still catches I refuse to go a higher factor or I will bee walking around like a ghost

 

Cloudy day today so all good

 

Not tempted by a yellow submarine lol

 

Hope you are all good x

  • Author

Major crave tonight s/o being a complete arse so I am either going to throw him off the balcony or eat until tommorow grrrr

It's not a crave. Go rub one off to take care of ich

  • Author

You would not believe what I have chucked down my pie hole today lol

 

A good day

 

Litre of sangria, cocktails, king prawns, prawn cocktail, avocado and prawns I think I ate an oceans worth and then went in a glass bottom boat

 

I get sea sick so probably not the smartest of moves but i was determined to go on a boat

 

It was good :)

 

Fly back tommorow 

 

Another chapter completed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.