Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need to quit.

Featured Replies

@Reynjoe, we have an SOS forum you can post to BEFORE you smoke so we can help you past the crave. There's nothing worse imo then having to go through that first month over and over again. Maybe you can try using that to save your quit next time?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi, there. I am 70, and quit a week ago, today.  My Cardiologist finally got through to me. I balked, at first, and even made fun of him, to my friends. But he got through to me. If I can do this, so

  • Doreensfree
    Doreensfree

    Hello and Welcome ... We can give you all the tools and the Knowledge ....and support you 100%.... First you need to believe in yourself ...you can Quit ...we all did ...and your no more hoo

  • garry mhudson
    garry mhudson

    Welcome aboard! Great decision and this is the right place for support. I was 66 when I finally had enough. You can make it happen and don`t think that "well I`ve smoked for so long that it doesn`t ma

2 hours ago, jillar said:

@Reynjoe, we have an SOS forum you can post to BEFORE you smoke so we can help you past the crave. There's nothing worse imo then having to go through that first month over and over again. Maybe you can try using that to save your quit next time?

Really good advice. I am so fortunate to have found this place, for more reasons than the obvious one. A loner, at heart, I am amazed that strangers care so much. I haven’t used the S. O. S. Forum yet, but the particular group of people who have reached out to me, who is still a newbie, makes me feel safe enough to do so, should I need to. Now, you are part of my circle, too, Reynjoe, so stick close!

 

KAT

P.S. I know better than to end a sentence with a preposition, but it was the best way I knew to convey that thought. 😂

Edited by Katgirl

@Reynjoe you can quit with all the help that is here!! 

Take it one day at a time!! Lots of people to support you on the journey

@Reynjoe Are you smoking or not?? Checking in is a great support to help!! But you have got to make the choice. The ball is in your court.

Reach out to us, RnJ! We are here for you, no matter what your current status!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.