Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shame

Featured Replies

The shame. I thought I was a secrete smoker and tried to hide it. But yesterday I was on a course and one of my work mates said in from of another work mate hay well done on ten months of not smoking I saw it on face book , I said oh no I wis you had not said that my other work mate here did not even know I smoked. She said of course I did !! She had never said and I thought she did not know. If I was still a smoker I would have been horrified that she knew but yesterday I did not care as I was no longer ashamed just proud !!!

That's awesome Paula!  Just another awesome benefit of being a non smoker.  :)

Cool beans

 

What's Facebook?

So proud of you Paula!  Where is your pic!  Miss you!!!  Congrats!!!:)

yay paula - hold your head up and be proud :)

I think we were in denial about a lot of thngs when we were smokers!  One of them being - we don't really smell 'that bad' lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.