May 25, 201412 yr I went to walmart and I overheard a child tell the people (I assume mom and grandma)to stop smoking already and of course they ignored her she wanted to go inside of course and was probably bored but it made me think yes your child is smart listen to her stop smoking already.......
May 25, 201412 yr Yup, I did that to my kids too. It's crazy but seems sane at the time when the addiction has a hold. Now, lets talk about why you were at Walmart?! Please tell me you were not in your PJ's. lol
May 25, 201412 yr I made my children wait everywhere, I once tooka 5 month old baby outside (wrapped up) on a layover in chicago with snow so I could have a cig between flights :( Shops, theme parks, games at home - they waited a lot and I am very ashamed. Good job for you at seeing how it really is and poor kids, lets hope their mama wakes up really soon. x
May 26, 201412 yr Did ya follow her around inside to see what kind of crap they bought... a bunch of plastic crap and maybe some high fructose frankenfood for the kiddos? A bit of boredom and secondhand smoke just may be the least of these kids' problems... I try real hard to blot out what people do to their kids. I go into a tunnel vision blinders on mode when I have to go to a walmart. It's best not to look at anything. The above proves my point.
May 28, 201412 yr should have slapped that little back talker. kids aren't beat enough anymore, that's why the parents are at Walmart to begin with, spent all their money spoiling the little snot machine, then they got to shop at Walmart because the shoes are cheaper. or they should stop smoking and then afford the better shoes
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.