Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will You Get The Covid-19 Vaccine When Available?

Are you planning on getting the Covid-19 vaccine when it's available? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you planning on getting the Covid-19 vaccine when it's available?

    • Yes
      77%
      7
    • No
      22%
      2
  2. 2. Do you get a flu shot every year?

    • Yes
      66%
      6
    • No
      33%
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/21/20 at 03:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

21 hours ago, jillar said:

I just got back from getting a flu shot. I had to call when I got there and stay outside until someone came and got me. Then when they came out I wasn't allowed to bring anything in with me. Got brought back and I signed the form, got the shot and had to take the pencil they gave me to sign with me.

Times have really changed y'all!

 

I am gonna need a new pencil soon.

image.png.1834e560ea3f01321dde27df9f339895.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.