Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

International Women's Day !!!!

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

 

 

 

Oh dang, I don't dare click play on this because it's my sister's and my theme song. Anytime we hear it we call the other, I change "I got all my sister's with me" to "I got my big sister with me" and then hang up lol. Hmmm, i should have put this in Confessions 😂😂

WEEELLLL.....if we are doing the confession thing....I may have once danced on stage to this song wearing wearing what I referred to as 'the Macca's condom and skirt'...in front of 1000s...in Sydney when the pope (good ole JP2) came to visit for the beatification of Mary MacKillop...I still remember the corre.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.