Um...Notsmokinjo wot the hell does .... mean

notsmokinjo

• 3 weeks later...

XXXX...prounced Forex...a type of beer popular in QLD...home of the banana benders....particularily popular in the gold variety. Pretty sure this is @Cbdave's preferred brand of froffy (BEER)

TimTam ....the greatest biscuit (cookie for the yanks) in the world....delicious eaten normally but fan-frickin-tastic slammed. Basically chocolate cream, sandwiched between 2 chocolate biscuits coated in chocolate... her is a nice piccie...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE14eOPIx3I1_r8y38kov

Milo....malted chocolate milk powder that can be eaten straight from the tin, sprinkled on ice cream, or mixed with hot or cold milk to make a delicious bevy....(bevy = beverage)....what every Aussie over the age of 2 can tell you is that the instructions on the tin are only their to confuse foreigners...one must at the very least triple the recommended number of spoons...Oh and the only spoon to use is a table spoon.....when its made with cold milk it doesn't fully dissolve but forms a gooey slightly crunchy sludge on the top that one should eat with a spoon first...I don't make the rules it's just how it is....now here's where things get tricky...if you thought the great Aussie potato cake/scallop debate was crazy you ain't ever been in a Milo-then-milk vs milk-then-milo debate....it should only ever be milk the  Milo...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMyBurYhF9a_L_i4of2BS

Chochie (chocolate) Ripple Bickies (biscuits(cookies))....at face value they are just a plan, kinda short, chocolate cookie....but dont be fooled...these are really versitile little fruckers....these are rarely eaten on there own but instead are used as an ingredient in a multitude of dessert recipies....i personally use it in no less than 20 things i regularilly whip up...most famous would be the chocolate ripple cake....it probably simple science but if you cover these bIckies in whipped cream and sandwich them together in a log shape then bung em in ya fridge overnight the biscuit turns into a kind of cake consistency....Oh my god...so yum...tiramisu ish kinda but better...the kid on the other hand sandwiches two together with vegemite and calls that lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Gday

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando, thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North. On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call".
The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God.
The American thanked the priest and went along his way. Next stop was in Atlanta. There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was. She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God. "O.K., thank you," said the American.
He then traveled to Indianapolis, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and New York. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it. The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to AUSTRALIA to see if Australians had the same phone.
He arrived in Australia, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "40 cents per call." The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. "Father, I've traveled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in the US the price was $10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?"
The priest smiled and answered, "You're in Australia now, son - it's a local call".

• Haha 4