Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask DevilDoll anything...!

Featured Replies

Where would be your dream destination for a holiday? Where about in Italy are your family from?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    Spock. I will give you the Vulcan salute as soon as I am done typing this, my dear.    I wish that I could remember Wolfie... it has been a long time. 

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    It is actually a Misfits song and an 1930's horror movie. :) I am really not evil. (don't tell anyone)

  • Jengelsnew1
    Jengelsnew1

    She is adorable :)

I got time.

 

I love Desperation too. And Bag of Bones and the Dead Zone. Those are my SK faves.

Would you please read Weather Wardens at your earliest convenience? I'm dyin to discuss.

I will give the super short version. My dad was adopted by a lovely Irish family. So I am "Irish", lol. 

 

I will start it next!!

Where would be your dream destination for a holiday? Where about in Italy are your family from?

Anywhere where I can swim with sharks. 

 

My maternal grandmother is from Sicily, and my grandfather is from Naples.

Awesome!  I saw them in concert in Cleveland.  I like Mike Ness' solo stuff as well.  "Dope Fiend Blues" is freaking awesome.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBkrbsMUFI

I have never had the chance to see them live. :( Unfortunately not many bands come to my city. I have seen the Misfits many times though. I had the chance to meet Jerry Only and Dez Cadena... they were awesome! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.