Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn.......

Featured Replies

I am missing you. And I'm worried.

 

Please come back. Please don't give up.

 

You CAN do this.

Agreed with Tiffany.

 

Send us an update; let us know how you're doing!

Evelyn...!! How are you doing please?!

  • Author

Evelyn,

 

We have all been where you are. Please don't not post out of shame. Your gonna get there.

 

Let us know how your doing......

I'm still smober, almost a week now; but I'm pretty emotional. I don't like these cryings of me, but my antidepressivant still has to kick in. 

 

Feel very sad :(

Evelyn I don't know what to suggest about the crying my friend but congratulations on being a week smober! Excellent news xx

 

Anything you can do (pass time) that warms your heart, makes you smile?

Evelyn, 6 days is fantastic!  I think as we get rid of the nicotine from our system, it turns on the tears!  I remember I was very emotional for a long time!

  • Author

Evelyn, OMG !!!!!  I am so happy to see you here.

 

I am sorry that your so sad..... but your healing.  And it's a tough road, but it's so DOABLE !!!! 

 

Have you read how cigarettes affect the dopamine/ serotonin receptors and uptake ? If not, please read it.  I will try to find the link for you.  Your sadness is to be expected.  Let it happen.  Do NOT hurt yourself though.  Go for a walk, take a hot bath, do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself. 

 

And please stick close to us.  We really do care about you. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.