Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Quiz - a 30 question learning tool

Featured Replies

A quiz, a nice way to do some more rewiring (the explanation to given answers is education in itself) and at the same time to test your susceptibility to all of the Whyquit material ;-). Some questions are obviously a bit tame, but hey, we can't brainwash ourselves enough with all this knowledge! 

 

Why Quit Smoking Quiz

 

 

 

 

92%, not bad...got a couple of the NRT ones wrong (precentages questions) and #28 answer G. was the right answer but it was blank so I picked every other one first.

Good stuff tho; always learning?

Some of their information is wrong.  It takes longer for Nicotine to leave the body.  

98%... but I read Jane's post ^^ there first so I knew #28 was the blank G... so I kinda cheated.... we all know I knew the 1% question on NRT gum... LOL... remember that break down.... and pledge.

I got 87% but I take issue with a few of the statistics....?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.