Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Big Party is coming...!!!!

Featured Replies

I have the Tardis standing by, in case a jitney is needed.  It will be so useful for the after,after,after party.

 

image.png.4bf12ef3bfea47808f80b7a074da5aee.png

Edited by Sazerac

and some Italian housewife strippers, I found abandoned in the man cave

 

Can't wait for the ship to dock.  I left my tangerine G-string on the shuffleboard deck at the last party.

 

Norway-protest-cruise-insta-medium.jpg

19 hours ago, BKP said:

Can't wait for the ship to dock.  I left my tangerine G-string on the shuffleboard deck at the last party.

 

Norway-protest-cruise-insta-medium.jpg

 

 

I found your tangerine thingy.  It  was wedged between my teeth like dental floss,  this morning.  

Did the celebrant ever show up ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.