April 30, 201412 yr The drive-in opens this weekend might have to check it out prolly have to bring blankets though lol
April 30, 201412 yr I've seen a couple of drive in's from the train as we were going through certain towns on certain routes we take. Looks like fun. :)
April 30, 201412 yr would love to go to a drive in, they used to do drive in movies at a local hotel nearby, but stopped them years ago.
April 30, 201412 yr Drive ins sound so wonderful.... would love to go to one! Closest would be this http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/film When we went it was a triple bill of Gremlins, Troll Hunter & Tremors... got could at about 2am, but was fantastic!! If anyone gets the chance then I recommend it :)
April 30, 201412 yr I would love to go to a drive in i think that sounds so cool but when the weather turns warm lol
April 30, 201412 yr Drive ins sound so wonderful.... would love to go to one! Closest would be this http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/film When we went it was a triple bill of Gremlins, Troll Hunter & Tremors... got could at about 2am, but was fantastic!! If anyone gets the chance then I recommend it :) hey i didnt know this existed cool :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.