Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Z "Topic Of The Day"

Featured Replies

  • Author

egg .. idiot.... (kiwi) ... "Oh my gos, he's such an egg Bro"

Edited by notsmokinjo

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 133.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Virginity.... but at least chicks get to keep the box it came in.

  • Wee fluffy me
    Wee fluffy me

    Hot hot hot chillies...   Cos the lack of a serious toilet could get a bit messy...??

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    @Wee fluffy me please tell me that's one of your pets?   White.... and here's a picture of a polar bear having relations with an albino horse in the snow:          

Posted Images

^^^ is it a mild, smiley kind of insult as in

 

Laughing "You're such a fud"   or is it

Really spiteful "You're a complete and utter fud!"

  • Author

spose it depends on context but its mild and can even be affectionate. What the kiwi film Boy and you will get it.

 

Grouse.... no not the bird,  really good/excellent ... it is regional to victoiria ie

 

Avya been to see Beautiful, its real grouse.

 

= Have you been to see Beautiful, it is really good.

Edited by notsmokinjo

Ooopps thanks Jo I didn't see yours either and I posted mine on last page..

 

 

22 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

C'mon... before it's bed time .. 

@Sslippy, you got an E man....

impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

 

Ooopps sorry slippy and thank you?

 

Okay then  I got away with calling lots of people Fud on Friday every time they said wabbit season..????

 

Fud = vagina but only when you're calling somebody it normally a male

 

 

Ooofft that guys a pure fud....

 

 

 

 

 

Ooopppss sorry I'm lost but it is used in many ways and laughing yes but only at you never with you as in if you call somebody a fanny now you ain't saying oh here I really like you.. or are you.....???

Edited by Wee fluffy me

  • Author

Grouse.... no not the bird,  really good/excellent ... it is regional to victoiria ie

 

Avya been to see Beautiful, its real grouse.

 

= Have you been to see Beautiful, it is really good.

Hoachin - disgusting/stinking

 

 Did you see that dress she was wearing it was pure hoachin..

 

Hopefully that's us back on track ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me

  • Author

init - isn't it - "Its flippin freezin this mornin, init" ... translates: "It is freezing this moringing, isn't it?"

  • Author

^^ Kip here means a short sleep or a nap, a kip is usually a bit longer than a nap..

 

Legit - (pronounced Ledge-it) ... meaning something is legitimate/truthful/honest, but seruiously legitimate has at least for syllables.. who's gunna say all that...  I'm being legit here, if I see @Sslip's arse posting in chicks n sticks in the nextr 48hrs his arse is grounded to frickin china and back for 1 frickin week... 

Aye kip can mean that too for us jo, im goin for a kip. But i think more so we say im goin to ma kip. 

 

Munter meaning ugly lass, she was an absolute munter 

  • Author

Oh topic change...oops I'm slipping... OK...how about Old songs (usual rules title or artist) that make you feel good and why?

  • Author

Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond.... Cos how can you not be happy and how can you not sing along... At the top of you voice driving on country roads with ya dad....and I think its the only dong beside footy songs I heard him sing.

Edited by notsmokinjo

I warn you, I'm going to come up with some appalling songs here, but let's get this show on the road. 

 

Opus - Life is Life 

 

Just because of the energy and how can you argue with that? 

  • Author

Poison Ivy - Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs... Cos driving to Yarram for every easter holiday ever as a kid... I think a lot of mine are gunna be my dad's mix tapes.

  • Author

Is it weird that I only ever know half your songs...no probably not cos you probably know even less of mine spesh when I pull out the Aussie ones.

Edited by notsmokinjo

^^^ I'm surprised how different the music scene seems to be. Although sticking euro pop in there probably explains some of it. 

 

Que sera sera - Doris Day

 

For all sorts of reasons 

 

This has always been sung on the terraces at football for as long as I can remember. Used is adverts (hope it's chips, it's chips). Just about everyone here knows at least a little bit of it. It's a foreign saying we've adopted. It's great to belt out. It's a great philosophy. 

  • Author

^^ Here too.... the kid made me sing this with her at karaoke.... that's my happy memory... for it.... or their is the Aussie version

 

Que sera - Justice Crew.... which isn't really old but the kid sang it at her primary school graduation... so it has happy feelings attached.

 

Honeysuckle Rose - Django Reinhardt .... I know there are no words but its a song... cos I say so... and its bouncy and happy and my first memory of jazz and jazz is awesome unless its jazz maths and then its bad.

 

Se a vide e - Pet Shop Boys 

 

Really simple, this is my happy song

  • Author

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star .... Cos bubbas doing the actions is so cute.

Under The Moon of Love - Showaddywaddy

 

This was a huge hit on 76, had a great winter to follow the great summer and heaps of Xmas parties in our street. 

  • Author

^^best year ever!!!

 

We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn ... Cos sometimes I had to stay at my grandad's and he would sing it at night and in the morning he'd introduce himself like we were meeting for me he first time.

XTC - Making Plans for Nigel

 

It's catchy (and also, bloody X, there's not that much choice) 

  • Author

Treaty - Yothu Yindi .... Cos catch and well it meant shit.

 

(You'll Never Be An) Old Man River  - TISM ..... Cos Its Frucking TISM

 

The Race - Yello... because its fricking awesome and has car sounds!  (Nearly went with Oh, Yeah!.... but race car noises!!!!)

 

@Sslip .... better????

Edited by notsmokinjo
My first YY wasn't good enough.

^^^ I had a better Y than that, such a shame 

 

Zoom - Fat Larry's Band

 

Well just because zoom. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.