Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So Here it starts again, 3 Days Of Withdrawls

Featured Replies

  • Author

OOOOOOOOO RIGHTTY NOW:

 

four days rising, withdraws should be done.  Had some urges and one or two triggers but all were managed. 

Got The Weathers Carmel for the driving and while at work, I carry them in the same pocket I normally kept my smokes in and if I get a urge I pop a Carmel.   That sweet Carmel taste  really does the trick, and the fact that is sugar free I shouldn't gain back the weight I lost.

 

So here starts another day, another week,  I am proud and determined to get back to the smoke and nicotine Free life.   I have a Wild Boar hunt coming up in the next couple weeks and not stinking like smoke ready can be a benefit, being able to breath and not gasping for Breath is also a very good thing and being able to climb into the altitude with the thin air and not getting dizzy is the best.

Fresh clean mornings standing on a ridge, sun starts to rise and you hear the dew crackling as it freezes from the sudden 10 plus degree drop in temperature, the sun crests the mountains and a million Rainbows shoot out from all directions. the valley below looks as if a child sat down and drew rainbows all over a beautiful land scape.  the rainbows dissipate and the valley clears, you can smell the trees and vegetation.

 

I love being smoke free, I love the senses you recover (Taste and Smell)  Yes Lin I do plan on this being my sticky quit, I love the Opah I become, My family loves the Opah I become.   Want to get sticky with me ?

You dirty old man! :6_smile:

 

Focus on your great-sounding hunting trips every time you have a craving. Focus on all that fresh air breathing you're gonna do 5 years from now (being smoke free 5 years from now!). And never forget the reasons behind the NOPE. You understand the NOPE now, you live the NOPE now, and forevermore.

 

I know you can do this B, this time. No excuses, no relapses. Stay in touch.....:)

  • Author

WOOOHOO   in the Words of Tennessee Ernie Ford,      Vamp Me Some More !!!!

 

 

Edited by Opah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.