Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larklibby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larklibby

  1. I'm here. I was also here yesterday.
  2. N -O - P - E for me!
  3. n o p e
  4. LOL it's OK I've de -flopped Which just sound worse to be honest
  5. Ugh. Feel totally zapped of any energy today. I'M FLOPPY <_<
  6. Just seen myself in the mirror. I'm here.
  7. Oh NOPE
  8. nope
  9. I don't know what this is but i'm here
  10. LOL Elton! - that's apt, I'm in a band! I'm happy I've reached this point and feel I am doing well - but OMG it ain't easy at all. Also from past goes at quitting, I know it's about staying focused and determined for many months yet.Just taking it small steps at a time, but feel positive. Thanks again everyone
  11. I shall be on my 7th day tomorrow and I think the weekend will be tricky without the distraction of work. However, I feel good and strong and shall make sure I keep busy, also find time to relax!
  12. Well done you! x NOPE
  13. larklibby replied to babs609's topic in Socializing
    that escalated quickly
  14. a late NOPE
  15. Thanks everyone - the support that is offered out to everyone here is really cool. Had a rough past few hours which I didn't see coming, felt like the 1st day again in terms of physical withdrawal - took myself to bed for an hour and just napped through it! - feel a bit more human now!
  16. larklibby posted a blog entry in NOPE
    I think this afternoon and evening has been the hardest in terms of physical withdrawal. Although I felt pretty rough! I took myself out for a 2 mile run, showered and relaxed and feel a lot better. I do a lot of writing both in work and out of work. The out of work writing was very much associated with having a smoke; so I need to find another way to step away from writing and have that moment for thought. I'll figure something out. I can feel the urges getting weaker and my resilience growing stronger - i'm winning. x
  17. Good going Ricki - keep it up :D
  18. N - O - P - E
  19. Hello! Good to see the QT website back - good job on the move B) Last night was a little harder, coming home from work, the evening, was going to be the biggest trigger time for me. I took myself out for a 5k run and also started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix - that should keep my mind occupied! Sleep wasn't great, but expected that - but I'm into day 3 and feel better than I did on day 1 & 2 - so upwards an onwards! Thanks for the support, much appreciated :)
  20. Less of the old! :D
  21. Yes i'm cold turkey, have a huge glass of juice on my desk! Have to concentrate a bit more to bat away the urges. I work around web content and editing so having to double check everything. Apart from that I'm not too bad!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.