Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larklibby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larklibby

  1. Thank you Thank you!!
  2. nope
  3. larklibby replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    I'm afraid so - it's like a maze!! It was only luck I found the way out!
  4. larklibby replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    I once spent a whole afternoon in IKEA because I couldn't find my way out. True story.
  5. Well done you!
  6. nope
  7. I can cope so I say N O P E
  8. I say NOPE!
  9. Hello Joy!
  10. Thanks everyone!
  11. nope
  12. In my wisdom, I've decided red wine is the best cure. It's working so far.
  13. thank you x :D
  14. that's going to be one weird selfie!
  15. LOL - ah man, they are a long way down!
  16. haha yes, it could be A&E! I have green tea and paracetamol at home, so will dive into that when I get in from work. I think it's going to be a quiet Friday night for me! :help:
  17. wait what ON MY FOOT
  18. my kind of medicine!
  19. My man cold is kicking in - HELP :bad:
  20. nope
  21. I had my last smoke on a Saturday night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.