Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. Building back your stamina eh....? Ask Santa to bring you one of those step counters....the fitbit is a pretty cool little gadget. And from what I hear, Aine makes great healthy stuff.....mashed up chick peas with garlic and stuff. So lay off the poutine, eh?
  2. I 'aint here often, but Im here today :pleasantry:
  3. Oh.My.God. Thanks for letting me know, Im gonna whip off an email to him and Aine!
  4. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  5. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Bakon....your brother is loose in the world tonight, making an ass of himself. :p
  6. Soberjulie replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    cd acoustic guitar or electric?
  7. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  8. What?? You mean he just exited the forum...yes? Not that he literally had a stroke??
  9. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  10. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hiya lovely Colleen :)
  11. And you get a fully cooked Thanksgiving dinner....complete with pie :) I insert scuba gear
  12. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 :)
  13. I learned a new song this week.....Ive overlooked this one for ages.
  14. How long have you been a non-smoker? How long has Aine been a non-smoker? What are y'all doing with all the damn money you arent lighting on fire? :P
  15. Thats the grand baby....yes. He;s 8 months old now :) And Bakon....Im so happy to see you haven't changed a bit! I read your comment and Im grinning from ear to ear :)
  16. HAT rocked.....I really liked him. Plus, he was in my winter quitters group!!
  17. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hi ALL you lovely non-smokers! :) What number are we at? 9 :)
  18. I know...."smoker" sounds icky doesnt it........ "Relapsed" sounds...hmmm....more sanitized somehow... If you put things in your mouth and light them on fire, you are a smoker.
  19. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hi Bakon! Ive missed you, you crazy ol'thing!! 2
  20. Congrats to all you amazing non-smokers.....wether you are celebrating 3 days or 3 years! You smell lovely....you breathe deeply....you are no longer enslaved...in bondage to cigarettes. Aint it wonderful? <3
  21. :( You ARE a smoker if you are still smoking. Flush em.....flush em....what are you waiting for?
  22. LB. you lovely soul! I rarely come here anymore....but I sign on and see you! What a treat! <3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.