Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Petra

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Petra

  1. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Why would I do that???
  2. Just once in my life, I'd like to sing on stage in front of a huge clapping cheering audience that loves me for the true rock star that I really am. lol :)
  3. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  4. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
  5. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  6. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 Duck is lightning fast
  7. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  8. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  9. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 Oh Quack - Duck's here.
  10. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  11. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  12. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  13. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    The chicks are so nice and sweet here on the Quit Train. Seriously, not one cold bone in our bodies. :)
  14. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  15. Hey Boo - Welcome to the train! I'm a little late to the welcome car, but I see that you have been getting around pretty well. I'm happy to see that you have been over in the Chicks and Sticks car, but you don't need to hang around in there anymore. There are some bad influences in that game anyway - BAT, Duck, Sonic, Bakon, Armed, Burrito - I could go on and on.... The Post A Song thread is good though. Keep posting lots of songs in there - all day long! :) You've got great taste in music. Our friend Nancy is from Tennessee too. She's a sweetie pie. On a serious note - you have made a great choice! If you need us we are here. I absolutely love my smoke free life. NOPE!!! :)
  16. Hey Glen. Keep riding the train. Smoking is bad - we're here to help.
  17. YAY!! Way to keep the quit! :)
  18. I haven't had a smoking dream in a long time. I do remember them well though. They felt so real.
  19. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  20. He wasn't nearly as energetic at Red Rocks as he was in that Caravan video. No fancy leg kickin at Red Rocks.
  21. Haven't visited this thread in a while! I LOVE Van Morrison!!! I saw him in concert at a very rare showing at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado a long time ago - maybe back in like 2003 or so. It was a bit weird kinda. He had this tiny little stage set up and didn't interact with the audience at all. A bit disappointing for a live show. I read that he has stage fright and maybe he does better in smaller, indoor venues. I don't know - still LOVE his music and lyrics. Wait a minute...... is someone trying to distract me from Chicks & Sticks game?????
  22. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  23. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  24. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  25. Petra replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.