Everything posted by GonSo
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 29th November 2025
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
NotsmokinJo is 8 years smoke free!
Congratulations! 🥳
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I quit on 2 November 2025 at 12:00 CET
Thanks for ensuring it is kind of normal for quitting. And yes, got it, need to be patient. Never had much of that, to be honest.
-
Friday 28th November 2025
I am not going to smoke today. NOPE.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks