Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NeedforSpeedHM

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeedforSpeedHM

  1. I feel like you,,,, honest....... still dealing with cronic hives.... i could use a break from itching. sigh
  2. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 calling birds..... Good Morning you quitters! :angel: :air_kiss: :pleasantry: :music: :girl_pinkglassesf: :party2:
  3. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    negative one
  4. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on 3 years friend!!!!!!! I hope you know how super HAPPY I am that you are where you are you lil brat.. :) HUgs and many many more freedom months for you!!!!! High 5.. you kicked ass!
  5. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  8. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  9. Cutie!!!!! Congrats on your new addition!!!
  10. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  11. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  12. NeedforSpeedHM replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    State champs today... Way to go MSU SPARTANS!!
  13. NeedforSpeedHM replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    SPARTY FAN. LOOOVE MY MSU EWWW BUCKEYES.. Haaa sorry my buddy Joe
  14. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  15. HM. Update pic soon. Gosh Bakon are u whining?
  16. Never had any eczema or dry skin issues. This is really throwing me loopy. Stress the dr said is aggravating it but no the cause. May never know what's causing it. Hoping the allergist does set up the skin tests. I agree with Bakon on the nooky.. :)
  17. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1. Hiiiiiiiiii
  18. Did a round of steroids.. They did nothing . The hives are in areas all over me except my face,neck,chest, and stomach. Have had no break outs in those places YET. Mostly my arms, trunk and legs and back.. Tried 2 diff script creams, gold bond, Benadryl cream and the Benadryl pills. No help. I changed laundry soap to the "free" versions and have vacuumed our bed.. I have changed nothing as far as foods. No clue why all of a sudden this is going on but dammit I have had enough :(
  19. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0. Zero
  20. Not chiggers. It's winter. Plus id see em:)
  21. I'm with bakon... I wouldn't look in a backpack. Scary
  22. NeedforSpeedHM replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Huh?
  23. Ughhhhh bout a month now. Chronic hives.. Nothing is stopping them, not even steroids! Sick of the red welts, the horrible itching, uncomfortable.. Anyone ever deal with these??? No idea what is causing them. I never had allergic reactions to anything. I see an allergist on Monday. :(
  24. NeedforSpeedHM replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Hope u feel better. Not fun being sickypoo. No time for it. Hugs to u!! Did u get a flu shot?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.