Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  3. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +3
  4. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  7. joe replied to Evelyn's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Yes Evelyn...cold turkey is hard...but, in my opinion, its no harder than any other way...you have to stand strong, and just get through to yourself that you ARE NOT going to smoke...it is a choice, and you know the right one...I just passed 5 months (today)..and I can say I was in your shoes a few months ago, but now I can crush any urge I get pretty quickly, before it gets ahold of me......none of it comes easy and without some effort on your part, but it is SOOO do-able!... We all have our reasons why we quit..those reasons didnt change for you just because the addiction started to speak a bit louder ;) stand your ground and get through this urge, you will get stronger with each one..and it will get weaker....gotta trust me on that one.
  8. joe replied to Fay's topic in Celebrations!
    Thanks guys../...gals ;) ...it IS great to be racking up the quit months :) ! ..and yep Bacon...its a rare time I think about it these days, and when it does hit me, its easier to remind myself why I am no longer a smoker ...Thanks Amy.....Ive read your progress...(I read alot, but seldom post)...you have a good quit going, keep it going, and remember, there is nothing to gain by giving into an urge... . again, thanks everyone, and many of you on here is to "blame" for me getting to this point.. :)
  9. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I noticed that ;) .. -11
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  11. . . (I didnt notice my 1935 tigers championship was..well...1935, not 35!...i fixed it though..kinda)
  12. :P
  13. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  14. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  15. ;) :) :o
  16. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  17. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  18. I am nosey...so you should ask everything on a thread...lol..j/k...seriously, I would assume anything too personal should be done via PM...just general questions, start a thread..you never know who will contribute ;)
  19. joe replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Both of these pics are a few years old...they are the only ones I have on photo bucket.. The Bichon is my wifes...his name is "Baxter" . The beagle is my youngest daughters.....well, it was until she went off to college 6 years ago...since then "Bayleigh" adopted me ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.