Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. Kendra...please do not be embarrassed to post how your feeling, or anything in general?..we have all been there...and some still are, it DOES get better... Watch people you know who never smoked... You will realize the only difference is the addiction will mess with your mind....those who have never been addicted can't understand...hell, those of us who ARE addicted have a hard time understanding (you are an example of this).. IT IS THE ADDICTION THAT IS MESSING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS... Once you get over the "hump" you will be able to understand what we mean when we say it gets better.. Please hang in there. .
  4. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1..
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero....
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  8. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  9. joe replied to action's topic in Off The Record
    Still predicting a 7lb-8oz baby girl..(upped it a couple ounces...momma is a bit rounder ;) ) Glad to hear all is going well... Thanks for keeping us updated... Good luck!
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I woke up this morning and....... Well..... Just decided to enjoy the day. :)
  11. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  12. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  13. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  14. Hey Aine...good to see you...how have you (and hubby) been?
  15. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  16. Ok...got the family photos taken Sunday...and got home late ....as expected.... So..we sat down last night (before the Voice came on), and watched the season 6 premier of TWD... So...what did everyone think?... Personally,..I didn't like the flashback format... Well..I mean, once I figured out what was going on, I was more "into" it... When it first comes on, and they are at the quarry...I'm pissed...lol...I thought he DVR started recording half way through the episode... I kept rewinding and tried to figure out where the beginning was...lol... Once I figured out that I didn't miss anything and settled in and watched it, I thought it was great... Which brings up THE question.... Who the hell is blasting the air horn??? From reading the comix, I can see where this is headed, and what's gonna happen in the next few episodes, and can hardly wait.. This is gonna get GOOD ,real fast.... !!!
  17. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  18. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  20. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. Same here.... At some point getting on with life seems to take precedence over thinking about NOT smoking....
  22. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  23. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  24. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  25. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.