Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. GF free SMOKEFREE NOPE forever
  2. Breaking up, better.
  3. Yup noted
  4. Btw love your signature
  5. Stick with NOPE
  6. Hehe, you beat me this morning!!!! NOPE
  7. 'both of smokes' what does this mean... I don't understand I certainly don't smoke
  8. Yes it does Bakon, but I stand firmly
  9. Morning QT, over here we remember today the victims of the WWII and all other wars, I also remember why I not want to be a victim of a whole other slavery; smoking! So NOPE
  10. Congratulations!
  11. Congratulations!
  12. This was the TEST and I won!
  13. my gf :wub: but also stuck with NOPE and she smoked outside and I did NOT SMOKE. I feel so proud and happy. She actually said she was jealous and that her cigs tasted bad and she's gonna quit soon after she's moved. We've both changed to much, grown both mentally and subconsious I was craving last night but took mints, BUT I DID NOT CAVE! she can come inside, but her cigarettes stay outside :D Who would have thought?
  14. Sorry wrong forum Can you delete this one MQ
  15. NOPE no matter what
  16. Stick with NOPE. no matter what no discussion possible that's what's pulles me through
  17. Morning QT, Had to NOPE first since there are cigarettes in the house. Had a very disturbing night, so... NOPE!!!
  18. She smokes outside; I'm not tempted to smoke! NOPE forever!
  19. And I am NOT gonna smoke BIG FAT NOPE
  20. She too has mental health problems, I'm going to try it with her. NO SMOKE!
  21. Bloody period, you're not supposted to happen that's why I get a hormones shot every 12 weeks to PREVENT monthly periods.
  22. Great job!!!! Congratulations!
  23. We can make a chain of NOPE's: NOPE
  24. Oh and 777,60 euro saved can you imagine blowing that in the air?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.