Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. Laura you keep this going girl!
  2. Evelyn replied to laura's topic in The Daily NOPE Pledge
    NOPE
  3. Whooohooo!!! Words to short accept congratulations!
  4. Big fat NOPE
  5. Morning everybody!!! NOPE always
  6. Congratulations!!!!
  7. I blow my bad mood away with fresh air and say NOPE
  8. Yo, here!
  9. I didn't think I could do it, but many believed in me even after my many screw ups. Bakon actuallay said I'm stronger then I think and he's right well lady I tell you the same YOU ARE STRONGER then those cigarettes; just NOPE
  10. Awesome job!!!! Congratulations!
  11. OK he couldn't watch his new home today but will go go with house supporter this wedneysday and I'll can L. my housesupporter about ANY updates. Franckly I'm glad to have some extra days left.
  12. laura, I agree with manyand Bakons plan sounds great!!! You have to put NOPE no matter what first, yell, scream, cry in public, slam doors... I don't care but YOU CAN do this hun!!!
  13. awesome job you're doing a wonderful job Erin
  14. NOPE, no matter what
  15. The guy who's holding my room will be looking at a home tomorrow and if he says yes and there's no major fix up needed I might be moved in a week!!!! Please pray for me this will be reality :D
  16. Great job, You pulled the hell and heck week!!! Keep on going like this and thank you for your kind words in the calander :D Congratulations!!!
  17. Great job!!! Congratulations!
  18. Hows it going today?
  19. If I had known earlier or believed earlier it's doable for everyone including me and you... I hadn't been addicted to NRT and smoking for 10 years, screwing my life up. I am FREE now and SO HAPPY!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.