Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. She screwed me and blocked me and took revenge. I cried. But I didn't smoke
  2. Yeah I got scared because of the last time but now I'm stronger in my quit and I guard it as a lion!
  3. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I love her but STICK with NOPE; no debat possible
  4. Morning QuitTrain, today I'm gonna face my love with evil pack of cigs and I'm so confident I can beat this just by saying NOPE
  5. I'm confident I can beat this trigger :)
  6. I'm tempted to but it's false idea of what? Safety and fun? It will be fun when we end up in the H with lungcancer!
  7. Once I've conquered the first confrontation I have my conficence back
  8. She won't quit now, when after she moves to her appartment so it's gonna be MY big test she can smoke outside
  9. I'm going to ask if she's motivated to quit. She won't have to quit for ME but for herself!
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHp8yFnHbZQ
  11. N.O.P.E. just to keep myself NOPED!
  12. Thanks Bandit! I just feel so insecure because last time when I relapsed every 20 minutes or so :( before this quit I also smoked again when she came to visit me. I can't make her quit but I want to STAY QUIT! Hell ya!
  13. Awesome job!
  14. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry my hearts for her, but my mouth is not for (now) her cigs)
  15. Yup I'm gonna ask her that.
  16. I know :) I need to talk to her about that!
  17. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Stop the drama! Would you rather have me run to the Chinese for a pack? Or post an SOS!
  18. Not an option, Bakon. I need to take this fight and come out as a winner :)
  19. My gf is coming soon and she smokes. I am ALREADY bloody craving. I don't WANT to smoke. JUST ONE??? Common there's no such thing as one! I got 4 months under my belt. I REALLY DONT wanna BLOW it! Tips, idea's? ANYONE...? Besides let her smoke outside, anyway. Good my houshelp comes tomorrow and delt with smokers in her surronudings while quitting; she can help me! I'm IN LOVE but don't want the stincky one!
  20. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Beware for mad Bakon, besides my own motivation I don't wanna see Bakon mad!
  21. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Neither one of them :D
  22. Evelyn replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Not gonna happen Bakon ;)
  23. Evelyn posted a topic in Off The Record
    Me and my ex-gf are back together!!! We've tried before but the relationship crumbled because one of us spiralled mentally into a crisis. Now both of us are stabily and I AM 4 months smokefree no way she's gonna smoke inside :) Does this collide with my christian faith? Hell ya but I love her to pieces!
  24. Morning Quit Train; over here we celebrate kingsday. another reason to pledge: NOPE from me
  25. Morning QT! Let's pledge. NOPE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.