Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Papagoat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Papagoat

  1. Hello , It’s been almost 7 months since I quit . At first I felt like a new man ! Now , 7 months latter , every day gets worse and worse . I smoked for over 30 years at least a pack a day sometimes 2 , as the years went by I started noticing the negative effects smoking was having on me , but after I quit my breathing is much worse, but more importantly is the emptiness I feel , it’s like I have a hole in my soul and nothing can fix it . Coffee and food help a tiny bit , but I really just want to go back to smoking , I felt so much better emotionally. Of course there are a lot of up sides , for one the money I’m saving is fantastic! No more cigarette smell , my teeth are whiter and my skin is looking better, but .... I’m not sure if it’s worth it . Have any of you experienced this ? is it the addiction never going to let go ? is this what “recovery “ feels like ? I’m looking forward to hearing from you . Thanks John

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.