Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mac#23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mac#23

  1. Intentionally forgotten everything
  2. I haven't been smoke free all that long but I am slowly seeing some of the benefits. For example, I've started to breathe better and I believe my blood pressure is at a much better level. I still get cravings but they at a totally manageable. I don't miss worrying about wether I have enough smokes to last the day. I think I smoked the most when I was bored but I realize that I got better things to do in my down time. It's quite a revelation to know that life's tough moments don't involve smoking to get through them.
  3. Over reaching youth
  4. Understanding cryptic elves
  5. Astronauts learning spanish
  6. Eight enthusiastic trolls
  7. Really enthusiastic doctors
  8. Individually trusting youth
  9. Troops engage daily
  10. Random energy discharges
  11. Another knowledgeable yodler That was wrong.....lol Another knowledgeable singer
  12. gradual incline noted
  13. All is well in upstate New York even though we have been in the house for 31 days now. Trying to get by day to day by cleaning, reading , the occasional video game, connecting with folks on this site and maybe learning to platy the guitar. I'm hoping for the weather to break so I can do some outdoor work. Plus, 13 days and no cigarettes so far.
  14. Mac#23 replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
  15. Mac#23 replied to dullyboi's topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations…… You got through HELL week. Keep it up.
  16. This is something I have experienced in the past. I thought that it's only a drag or two. It won't effect anything and I can still quit. it turned into an EPIC fail. I slid right back into smoking again right where I left off. You have to understand that if you really want to commit to quitting you are either all in to the quitting process or your not. You can't have this or any other addiction both ways. So, don't lie or rationalize to yourself that it's even an option. It's hard work I get that because I am going through it myself. I quit 13 days ago after smoking for 37 years. So, if you really want this quit then you have to work for it and if you need help or support we will be there. It all starts with you. You have to want it for yourself .
  17. Assisting nannies knitting
  18. Flickering illuminous candles
  19. Elegant looking fairies
  20. Elaborate peace treaty
  21. Understanding research notes
  22. Interesting vocal emissions

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.