Everything posted by Mac#23
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Genetic hormones triggered
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Things will definitely be different for quite awhile until they finally come up with some kind of vaccine. I truly believe that things will get back to something that remotely resembles normal then. We just have to endure the minor inconveniences until we get to that stage of reality.
-
Phrase Connect Game
Shooting beer bottles off of the vwall
- Take Two
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Areial recovery yielded
- Take Two
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
Pounding beers and shooting skittles
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Areial recovery yielded
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Posing otter trips
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
0 I wasn't quick enough -1
- chicks or sticks
-
Daily counter, my journey
Since you posted today I'm guessing that you're still smoke free. So, I say good job and keep the faith
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Inexplicably gesturing hand
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks