Everything posted by Mac#23
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
I'm going to bed because I'm tired
-
Game *The answer is a question*
Because I'm special, haven't you figured that out yet?
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
Post a Song you Like
- The Last 3 Letters Game
Undeniably neutral king- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- Shall We Rhyme?
- The Last 3 Letters Game
Emigrating rhinos survived- Shall We Rhyme?
- Game *The answer is a question*
I have a few man cards, do you believe that I should relinquish one?- Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Try and build large enclosures Close- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- Phrase Connect Game
Stay indoors there's a bad storm coming- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- The Last 3 Letters Game
Very excited dolphins- Game *The answer is a question*
Do you think that's a possibility?- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Thinking about quitting tomorrow.
Welcome aboard the train Sam, Quitting is the best thing you can do for yourself. Failed quits are the best way to learn from your mistakes and get better at recognizing the pitfalls of nicotine addiction. We as a group are all former addicts in various stages of our quit. We will help you everyway we can but it's going to also require a big commitment on your part. There are many articles and videos available to you. These will give you the knowledge to combat the addiction. Your goal as a non smoker should a much happier and healthier version of yourself. So,visit back and enjoy the ride.- Phrase Connect Game
Pay your bills by the due date- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- The Last 3 Letters Game