Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tammy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tammy

  1. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 no worries @Rozuki as long as Chicks are takin this home, I don't mind the bumps
  2. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  4. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  5. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 @Wee fluffy me @notsmokinjo let's take this home girls...
  6. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  7. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  9. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  10. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  11. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  12. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  13. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Nice Fluffy, indeed a small world
  14. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Right from the days of Bergkamp to Henry to the current resurgence under Mr.Emery...I've been a Gooner ever since I knew football
  15. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 I saw the Arsenal match too...glad with the end result
  16. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Morning Fluffy
  17. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 I did Slip, thank you...did you get good sleep? Saw you responded on this thread well into the night...
  18. From a newbie on day 1 of her quit being welcomed, from my first SOS post and receiving those messages of guarding my quit, to the regular banter of CoS and the ever important NOPE pledge, I'm absolutely glad I found this forum for the sheer level of support I get. Thank you for the post, and yes I love reading new quit stories, people sticking up for their quit because somewhere, something someone wrote clicked with them. So glad to be a part of the QT family.
  19. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  20. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  21. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  22. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  23. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  24. Tammy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.