Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

abbynormal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abbynormal

  1. ^^^That's^^^ me!
  2. I'm still here! I'm still quit! Life is currently rough, but the quit is solid. I just passed 100 days and feel stronger every day. I'm dealing with the sudden, unexpected passing of a loved one and the diagnosis of a very serious autoimmune disease--all without lighting up. I am proof that you can weather any storm WITHOUT smoking. There is absolutely NO good reason to light up.
  3. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    😭😭
  4. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 This is becoming an exercise in futility
  5. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  6. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  7. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10 I'm in trouble
  8. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Uh oh!
  9. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  10. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 (we are really getting nowhere.)
  11. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  12. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  13. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ate
  14. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  15. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  16. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  17. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  18. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  19. I definitely need to pledge today. (Really rough day.) NOPE
  20. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  21. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  22. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  23. abbynormal replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.