Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  2. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  3. An cos I'm not sure exactly wot an o level is an how old a are when ya get em.
  4. 3.... cos I mite be tinny an get it right
  5. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 .... I think its designed that way to make it easier for the sticks... its all a fricjen conspiracy
  7. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I fucken hate thus game 6
  8. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  9. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  11. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  12. Post away, was havin a presciuos moment and the nerves were pretty raw, you happened ta hit a few.... all good now.
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  14. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 .... Nice ta know I can ave a sooky sooky la la and come back to things zackery like they was.
  15. No... had to catch the full game in 34 deg temps .... then blued a mens game ... then was bar b1tch for a few hours... got home, sat down, bent over to get the cleats and ankle braces off and woke up at 9am with the laces still in my hands. Next weekend off an then its finals.
  16. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3...... well I made work an fed the kid so survivin...
  17. notsmokinjo replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Iceburg lettuce
  18. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  19. The Ried brothers.... you mean you did walk 500miles for their birthday?
  20. Yeah well the great cabbage revenge flippin backfired didn't it when I had to do a plate in the men's slot and the freakin catcher had the plummers crack from hell... was so tempted to spit me freakin big league chew in it.... argh no wonder I was crook all freaking weekend... unless I caught Slips man flu Do ya eva wonda if Kim Jong-Un an Trump use the same baraber?
  21. When is it not thong season? (Think I even have a pair sporting the repair below):
  22. Was comin to yours fer dinner but yeah, nah I only like me couscous salad with prawns.
  23. Arguin with the Kid cos she wants ta go home to watch MKR and I wanna watch the cricket with me dad... an she just pulled the fucken homework card.
  24. Wee Fluffly Me did ya celebrate Charlie & Craig's birthdee today and that's why ya lucky??
  25. 01001110010011110101000001000101 (An it was 01001110010011110101000001000101 on satdee and sundee too)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.