Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Congratulations on 8 months smoke free Catlover. You are doing an awesome job my friend, celebrate well you deserve it!
  2. Congratulations on 9 months quit Wren. You continue leading the way and I'll stick with you, following closely behind. Excellent work!
  3. Congratulations on 3 months quit Tyme2B. Really good work, use this solid foundation as your forever quit.
  4. Congratulations on 3 years quit Chris. Thank you for all the support you continue to give.
  5. Pay the bearer, kind of gives everybody a chance. Sincerely Sslippy
  6. Not currently, but I look good in pink. My current favourite is white with blue and pink checks. Sincerely Sslippy
  7. It's outrageous to even question that he was anything other than an angel. Don't be responsible for getting the Internet shut down. Sincerely Sslippy
  8. I wouldn't try. My bro is really fat and such an awkward shape. Sincerely Sslippy
  9. Regarding the legs refer to my previous answer. As for the second, yes if that's the kind of thing that does it for you. Sincerely Sslippy
  10. Sadly I can call them cockatiel smugglers, there's that much spare room inside. Especially if the water is cold. I wax everywhere. Sincerely Sslippy
  11. I am 6ft 1 in my 5 inch heels. Personally no, but many in the house. Sincerely Sslippy What's that? Sincerely Sslippy
  12. I've just celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I refuse to get any older. As for boxers or briefs. Yes if I have to. Sincerely Sslippy Because I could never be the Don. Sincerely Sslippy
  13. It's an evolutionary thing so that I never get caught. I take an 8 in a shoe, whatever that is in your local measuring system. I am, let's hope none of my answers here give rise to that being challenged. Sincerely Sslippy
  14. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  16. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  17. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  18. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  19. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  20. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  22. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 Hey Jo what happened to looking after the threat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.