Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 ... hey Joe
  2. Have you ever been told you are crazy woman?
  3. ^^^ Yes Jo!!! Congratulations.
  4. ^^^ Hush your mouth ?
  5. Does an absence of appreciation for Kate Bush not demonstrate more adequately that you're broken Jo?
  6. Either that or she can't hear properly because she's upside down. Maybe she needs to take a trip to the UK to understand that awesomeness of Kate. Or maybe she's just too young?
  7. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Again! Again!
  8. ^^^ Not good was it? Candy ones, chocolate ones, bubble gum, sweet tobacco ? Double Lollies. Not sure if it is just here, but more commonly known as chalk lollies. I like the orange and purple ones if you have a spare one going.
  9. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oh its the bunny, the bunny's here. 9 Go on do it again
  10. Okay looking for the lie I'm going to go with 2, because in my experience I don't know how much faith my family have that I will never smoke again, so 3 kind of rings true.
  11. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    ^^^ We had our own version of Dear John Everybody Hates Chris
  12. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 .... Hi there Jojo, have you left Fred back at the ranch, holding the fort for any COSA newbies?
  13. ^^^ Are you doubting the greatness of the Bush?
  14. Kermit, love this. So very proud of you. Congratulations on 4 months quit!
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Fluffy, Fluffy, where's my @Wee fluffy me? I've missed you Fluffy. Fluffy, where are you? I'm fixed and all better ... for now.
  16. ^^^ People have tendency to get on, nations don't necessarily = People smart, nations dumb. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
  17. She is rather fabulous. Okay my Kate shines too brightly to keep all to myself, but don't get greedy, others need a turn as well.
  18. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Blue is the colour. Conte owes the Chelsea fans a trophy after a poor season. Song before the big game. Would you rather here national anthem or abide with me.
  19. And going to nip in there quick before @notsmokinjomesses it up and claim. ABBA And their Eurovision performance in 1974. I wonder whatever happened to them?
  20. Thank heavens for Jo, I was waiting for you to join in @notsmokinjo. And we have a winner. Yes Jo, has it right 2 is the lie. 1. Recently saw Derek Paravicini https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Paravicini it was amazing. 2. Not yet. 3. Carmen by Bizet. I am really not in to opera, but this one I will have to get around to seeing live one day. Over to you @notsmokinjo
  21. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    My team, every day of the week and twice on Sunday AFL : Bombers or Cats?
  22. Double Nope day, why not? Nope!!!
  23. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Seasonal - wish I had a winter sport though. Sports you don't play any longer - stay involved (admin, coach, umpire) or spectate only?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.