Everything posted by Cbdave
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
DespairNot is 9 years smoke free!
Gday Good On You ! You Deserve this
-
Tuesday 24th March 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 23rd March 2026
-
Sunday 22nd March 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 21st March 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 20th March 2026
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, New knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes I'm half blind, Can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine, Take 40 different medications that Make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia ... Have poor circulation; Hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends. But, thank God, I still have my driver's license.
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
My wife and I went out to the county fair in Texas last month, and one of the first barns we wandered into was the prize bull exhibit. We stopped at the first stall and saw a big sign that read, THIS BULL BRED 52 TIMES LAST YEAR. My wife nudged me with a grin and said, Fifty-two times? Thats once a week, like clockwork. We moved along to the next stall where another sign read, THIS BULL BRED 156 TIMES LAST YEAR. She poked me a little harder and said, Three times a week! You might want to take notes. At the last stall, the sign was in big bold letters, THIS BULL BRED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR. She was so excited she nearly cracked a rib and said, That's once a day ..You could REALLY learn something from this one. I smiled and said, Why dont you ask him if it was with the same old heifer every time? My condition has improved from critical to stable, and with a little rest and ice packs, I should make a full recovery.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Gus is 5 years smoke free!
Gday Well now you’ve really gone and done it. Hope you happy with yourself! You should be …. congratulations is definitly in order here!
-
Thursday 19th March 2026