Everything posted by despair not
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Prior to 1783. When America became independent they taxed currents and they went up to 2 pence. where can I get a room or trailer to rent for 50 cents.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
International Body Piercing Day - 28 June Poll
voted I see the nos are at 66% as opposed the Nose which are in single % figures.
-
The Big C & Me
Best wishes to you Jo I hope you kick the Cancers Azz.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
scroll up tammy or are you a boy ?
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
3 shouldn't you girls be doing the ironing ?
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
marmites better 3 or is it the same
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5 who keeps a desk in the kitchen ?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
that's too much you just crossed the line. how do we know where the line is ?
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
but someone stole the chocolate in the dark. I put in something but it wasv so dark I couldn't see what
-
Notsmokinjo is 7 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Well done Jo your Doing it in style.
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
only the st clements ones can why is the lemon tree very pretty
- chicks or sticks