Everything posted by Martian5
-
Monday 14th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Sunday 13th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Saturday 12th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
September Roll Call
I'm still here but it is beginning to look more like Mars than earth!!!! No filters, actually how it looks throughout the day -- hopefully this gets under control soon!! (Western Wildfires here where I live)
- 9/11/2020
-
Thursday 10th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Wednesday 9th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Tuesday 8th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Monday 7th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Introduction
Hey Pedro -- glad to see you are making the jump to quitting. Lots of material here to help you on this journey. This is also a great place to share your thoughts and ask for any advice you may want -- lots of practical experience. Making the decision to quit now is fantastic , the sooner the better. I smoked for over 44 years before the quit and wish it had been sooner-- but I did quit, anyway welcome!!!
-
Sunday 6th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Saturday 5th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Friday 4th September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Thursday 3rd September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Wednesday 2nd September 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Monday 31st August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Sunday 30th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Saturday 29th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Friday 28th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Thursday 27th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Wednesday 26th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Tuesday 25th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
Monday 24th August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!
-
mightyboosh is 1 year smoke free today!!!!
-
Sunday 23rd August 2020
NOPE!!!!!!