Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Martian5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Martian5

  1. NOPE!!!!!!
  2. Octain Great job. Hard to believe it is 3 years already. Also have the same feeling as you -- non smoker now!!!!
  3. Thank you all, hard to believe it has been 3 years. The anniversary actually slipped my mind till I saw the notification of message today. In some ways I think that is a good thing since it shows that smoking is far down the list of my needs (I keep it on the list because I always have to be on the defense so that smoking does not creep back into my life). But I will tell you one thing it sure feels good that I have control of this -- again thanks and all keep strong!!!
  4. NOPE!!!!!!
  5. Nope -- Not this day --- Merry Christmas All!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.