Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. A first day of spring sunny NOPE from me.. Ooopps I liked myself .. how vain....
  2. Nightly cuddles
  3. 1.. True.. Sandown High school..not at the time of filming I might add.. a few years later.. 2.. True.. Shanklin beach .. 3.. False.. I think... The old dog did it again..... BTW.. I luved that film.. its like a stroll down memory lane except for all the fighting and sex right enough...haha
  4. Yeah I say we take their vodka.. shall we vote on it?
  5. leprechaun Had to change reply .. we'll say no more about it..!!
  6. I would do a lap of honour but I'm jiggered... Mmmmmmmmm.. Who remembers David Essex?? 1.. I went to the school that is in the film.. That'll be the day 2.. I used to play on the beach that is in the film.. That'll be the day 3.. I stayed in the holiday park that is in the film.. That'll be the day
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  8. Haha.. Hmmmm may be judging you by my standards but I say 3 is the lie..
  9. Pppsssssstttt... (Whispers) Did Jo finally fall asleep (Tip toes away)
  10. It a really really smelly disgusting blue cheese.. it's foosty I say foosty.... Are chips crisps... and fries chips....??? Yeah I think they are.. oh my A good poke of chips as in fries not as in chips aka crisps Sauce or vinegar on the said chips aka fries..
  11. Ok.. I'll bite.. now I'm guessing.. Depending where your stag night was as in your local town village then if it was in the Hampshire area then I do know the Hampshire constabulary are very hospitable indeed... So.. 1... oh please oh please be true.... 2.. really... I smell Sh*te... 3.. yep I can see that cos the polic always get a raw deal.. To use your words .. sorta.. 2 is a sandwich pie lie....
  12. Don't annoy yappypants
  13. White .. Cheddar cheese or Stilton cheese
  14. Tinned spam......................
  15. Oh please let 1 be true... Oh I'm not guessing, just laughing..
  16. Stop trying to being the boss of me..!! you can take your own turn.. Bossy boots..... Nope I'll go 3.... NOW I'm away to mop....
  17. I was posting same time but yours or Jillar's wasn't there... now it is ... who's messing with ma phone....?? I'm away to mop...
  18. Geez I was hooverin.... Think 1 is the lie.. but...hmmmm Nope I'll stick with 1...
  19. Incommunicado
  20. Smoked mackerel
  21. Green tomato
  22. Scottish tablet
  23. Would it kill you to crack a smile..
  24. I was just about to post... Ooopps Seaweed wrap...
  25. Oooouuuch... that hurt... Just burnt my cats ar*e with Molten lava cheese from my toasty!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.