Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Upside down chicken in a pot..
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  3. Hmmmm.. I say one is the lie..
  4. Jo said 2 Ss said 3 Me said 2
  5. Ooopss sorry forgot my answer.. I'm with Jo again ..
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. Lamb of course.. Breakfast .. liquid or solid
  8. My first love was Jimmy Osmond.. He said he would be my long haired lover from Liverpool.. Just saying
  9. Because there is no man called no man.. Why is a sausage called a sausage?
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  11. Nope, I'm all out after my Shane's.. I'll share with Jo and if right she can go
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  13. Haha.. I didn't read back far enough.... I'm left with 3 then..??
  14. Mmmmmm 1.. yep I can see that.. 2..depends if you get the train at all 3.. you don't sound like an eve I go for .. wait til I check back what slippy and Jo put.. Ok so I would say 2 too but it's taken by Old English... So I say 1 is the lie.. Jo, your thoughts..?? I'm happy to share an answer.. haha
  15. Geez oh.. I'm trying to do stew..!!! Looks like we have a winner... 1. True..Yep I had a beautiful dog called Shane he was a mongrel but looked like a miniature version of dulux dog..(Oh and he S*at all over the house..) 2.. True... I inherited Shane the toy dog off my wee granny it always sat by her fireplace now he sits in my living room too.. 3.. False who the hell would call a rabbit Shane.. Your up Jo..
  16. Ok....ok... I've weighed up all the facts and on pure genius alone ... It's gotta be the Big Yin.. Chip shop.. battered fish and chips or battered sausage and chips
  17. Oh fur gawd sake man .... how can I choose from them.....
  18. Oopps.. we doing last letter not alphabetical Whipped cream
  19. Ok .. it was a quick lap.. (gasps for breath) 1.. I had a dog called Shane.. 2.. I have a cuddly toy called Shane.. 3.. I had a rabbit called Shane..
  20. Whoop whoop.. I'll be back after I've done my lap of honour.....
  21. Guacamole and nibbles
  22. Oopps sorry I was doing the stew... I was gonna say 1... Now I'm gonna say 3 cos you really need sleep and any caffeine in evening will keep you up... *Edit* But you've prob got one now .
  23. Jo.. Jo... Jo... Jo.... go... go... go... go.
  24. Date loaf (boke)
  25. I need more coffee....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.