Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Yep.. if it is, (cos I'm too lazy to Google) then Jo's answer is mine too ? Yeah Jo it's not sh*t of many colours they throw.. let's just get that straight right now ???
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  3. 3 is the lie.... (I'll go find it the now then)
  4. Popcorn Without an s what you do at the beach
  5. Just water Coffee cold(iced) or hot
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  7. I keep mixing myself up with this game.. Easilyconfused.scot ? Truth is 1... Told you .. so it's 2 true.. 1 lie .. lookin for the lie.. I'll go 2 is lie.. I'm just so confused my wee head hurts...☺
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  9. Aaaahhhh.. a children's classic.... Before the days of PC
  10. Strawberry Angel delight
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  14. Red velvet cake with fresh double cream ?
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  17. I can't post any more pics says I reached my limit... ☹??
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  19. Twix (now I could have left it at that.. but i'm not that cruel ?) chocolate bar four pack......???
  20. I bet Mike mimics playing piano just so he could have a cool name.. Am I right Mike..?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  22. Yep I do believe @barry would be the ideal nappy changing choice... Shall we vote on it..?? Hands up for Barry ?‍♀️
  23. Bike
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 -19

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.