Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Can't it shut it down 2 years ago... I'm nosy ... spill the beans or I'll give you a Chinese burn...?
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Hi @jillar, what did I miss.. what did I miss.....????
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  5. 1 is the lie cos it took me nearly 9 month to put that much on my dear slippy and you do sporty things unlike me and I could eat you under the table with my sweet tooth.?
  6. So @WeegieWoman, I decided to take your advice and weigh myself weekly... Today is the day..... But I think the weighing machine in boots is gubbed, knackered, kerpoot, broken cos I still weight exactly the same... 11 friggin stones...? And a bloody doughnut hasn't passed my lips...!! Not even licked the sugar outa the ones with the holes...!!
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - Haha thank you for your concern slippy but I'm out into the fresh air and sunshine and you can't make me go down again..!!
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 -11 In the bunker I go.. later peeps ?
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    --9
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    S -7 Me -8
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 If we're quick I've got 5 mins til I'm in the bunker..!!
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Think so only woke up at 2 and 4.. haha.. How's your day going Jo?
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Good morn peeps And Lovely work ladies..?
  20. Well I can do a NOPE and I can do a NTAP but I can't do a SNOT cos last time I did that it was a wee bit messy and offy embarrassing ???
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7.....
  22. Love
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  24. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  25. Trouble(d) waters

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.