Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Think we've all had that much rain previously that there was quite a good stockpile @Doreensfree
  2. Up Slippy Its too late now ... I turned my back on the arch.. I have stayed in places with every shape window imaginable but never the arched and i have no plans of moving from here.. and don't get me started on chucky's cousin Hamble.. and then there's Jemima gawd ... the mental scars... the mental scars...
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Morn Joe, how's you ?
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 I did jinx it didn't I.. a new swing seat was a push and weather took a wobble but returned to glorious but the pool was a down right mickey take..? But my burnt grass might come back to life now.. ????????
  5. Bell ( I was so jealous of the beautiful arched window.. I imagined living in a house with one and being SOooòo happy.. but instead all our windows were square (actually rectangle sash windows)and my life was sh*te and it was all the arched windows falt for rubbing it in..!!?? There therapy session done ?
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 We back to same old same old 1,2 or 3 days rain 1 sunny...?
  7. Crocodile restaurant ? (they make it snappy)?
  8. Giraffe print
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1... Morn Doreen ? Oooowww lucky you slippy.. indoors or outdoors..? NOPE I'm just having a lazy Saturday kinda.. need to get the messages in then tend to my garden if the rain stays off ?
  10. School (is it the round window, the square window or the one I hated .... the arched window)
  11. Deaf leopard
  12. Warts
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0... Hellooo slippy, how's you this morn..
  14. Oh my... you ok slippy..?????? why would anybody swallow troll juice by choice?
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0.... I saw nufink.....?
  16. ^^^^^^ What am I meant to do with that @WeegieWoman ?!!
  17. Worry not @notsmokinjo.. I am breathing.... and drinking buckets of water (and peeing buckets too!!)..... and yes, yes I'm still eating... but new rule... no more eating on the train...? Think I might be onto something here ?
  18. I love this Soooooooooo much thank you, thank you, thank you @notsmokinjo you have made my day..xx and thank you @jillar and @Rozuki for adding Friday hugs all round..?
  19. Steps up
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Enough of relaxing in the garden watching my wee bees.. there's bleaching to be done..!!
  22. All my teasel is coming into flower just in time for the poor wee bees who are dying off in their droves in this weather.. I luv ya ... now please don't sting me...?
  23. Letter
  24. Millennium baby
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Helloooo missus weegie..?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.