Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
-
Avatars
Cat avatars will be open season soon
-
Tracey is 5 months smoke free today!!!!!
Five months. Woopty doo. Yeah. Back flip. Now go change your underwear from all the excitement. And send me a picture, still don't know where the Trevor thing can about but need to check for a dangler.
-
You get what you want
Nope. Not one puff ever
-
Think You can't quit?
Quiting is easy. When you want to quit
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Pens 2. @$$wipes 1
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Hospital Appointment
i dint know there was a dentist in england thought you all had austin powers chompers
-
looks like i missed a few of you
easy way out...i m joining jimmy congrates you pea brains
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
wtf
-
Famous people you have met
mark martin, rusty wallace kyle petty - nascar ben rothesburger- football lou ferrigno- bodybuilder henry winkler- the fonz my favorites is bike builders or collectors who werent famous until tv shows went crazy, some went crazy with it, others are still regular guys. dale watzler is my favorite, treats you like family.
- chicks or sticks
-
Didn't know where to share this.....
you will be fine, easy stuff, smile and enjoy the attention
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
swearing is my favorite way to fix things after smacking it hard. and anyone I see while going to or from the toolbox is a motherf-er, dogs especially laying in the way,, "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU MOTHERF..." Piece of Shit- in front of motherf is what I call the item needing fixed..car is "Piece of shit motherfu..." toilet, anything.... i keep adding to it until it is fixed. I can swear steady, without taking a breath, for hours at times.
-
Didn't know where to share this.....
you cant take on all the families problems. I like when m kids get mad and hate me for something. Time is on your side, because they will be back looking for different help. My tards forget to chew after putting food in their mouth. I swear the new genration would buy pet rocks if we came out with them again. Window lickers survive only because we tell them its thier bus stop and time to get off...otherwise they would never get home. Dad's dangler....word can be used in doctors office, dinner table or church, not really an insult... "your a dangler" doesnt have a ring to it.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
Arrived
step on cricket here, noisy bugs
- babs is in the back seat