Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feely

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Feely

  1. I took a walk to the store today and found that I had a really hard time breathing while walking. I just had xrays taken of my chest very recently and my doctor said they looked good.
  2. It will pass.
  3. Thank you so much. Really depressed this morning.
  4. I'm still so new, but I dream about smoking every night. Not sure what it means. I've been a smoker just about all of my life, so I guess it's not that unusual.
  5. So grateful that I did not smoke yesterday. I was so screwed up last night, I just went to bed. Thanks, you guys are great! NOPE
  6. Hell the NOPE!!!!
  7. Nope, I will not smoke.
  8. Exactly.
  9. I am irritable and crabby. I'm getting socked with cravings. I already blew it once, and don't want to do that again! I'm going to a friend's house in a few hours to work on a resume. I hope that helps - I'm on the patch too. I was a heavy smoker for most of my life. Thanks for letting me vent!
  10. I really like this board too. I visit both!
  11. Nope Nope Nope
  12. I like it here too! You have been so gracious and welcoming. Very appreciated!
  13. Thank you!! I'm on NRT, but still feel shaky sometimes. NOPE.
  14. Thank you for such a nice welcome. I was just getting started on the other board - glad to be here!
  15. I had 4 days and blew it. Then I had 2 days and blew it. Yesterday would have been a week. I'm determined not to fall into one of those stupid endless loops of sliding. NOPE
  16. Claire!! I was thinking about you this morning!!!
  17. Hello! Glad to be here! I've only got my second day after more than a week of trying to quit. I sincerely hope to make this stick - so I'll mostly be reading content here and elsewhere. Thank you for being here!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.