Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  2. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Opportunity
  3. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. NOPE
  5. Great Post Jersey! Congrats on 21 months of freedom!! You are a hell of an inspiration to us all.
  6. I have been doing a lot more things with the kids instead of missing those moments because I ran to the store for cigarettes or was just outside etc.. I also started running as well.
  7. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO
  8. I didn't think think it was yours but it would be funny.
  9. You girls are crushing it - very cool to see the dedication - good job all around ladies - keep it up and post some before and after pics at the end to inspire others to try it too.
  10. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  11. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  12. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Corn
  13. -11
  14. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Domestic - I prefer to keep it local. Mozzarella Sticks or Chicken Fingers
  15. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  16. Jumpin Jack Flash
  17. Good Morning All!
  18. NOPE for Me!
  19. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Never to Bed Early on Any Night - Sleep when I'm Gone White Russian or a Cosmo
  20. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Chat Parties can be fun - real life is so much better though TPBM Can Finally see their grass because the snow has officially melted.
  21. Going on a Beer Run!
  22. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  23. Joy welcome aboard, sorry I am late on this - I had a very unusual MIA weekend and am now just catching up. This is an amazing family - I am 100% sure I would not have gotten through my quit so easily without them. Post as much as you want - reach out for encouragement and help, and stay quit! Good Luck and remember NOPE!!
  24. I found my way here again

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.